Friday 12 April 2013

Omg!- Noah Cyrus: I Stole Justin Bieber’s Clothes




Noah Cyrus in the May 2013 issue of Teen Vogue (Pamela Hanson/Teen Vogue)

Not even a Cyrus is immune to Justin Bieber's charms.
Noah Cyrus, the 13-year-old younger sister of Miley Cyrus, confessed in the May issue of Teen Voguethat she freaked out a bit upon meeting the 19-year-old pop star.
"When I met Justin Bieber, I could barely speak," she told the magazine. "I was just going crazy inside. It was at an awards show in Canada, and after he went and changed for his next set, I kind of stole his clothes. He doesn't know it yet."
But the incident isn't as bad or creepy fangirl as it sounds. For one thing, little Noah had a connection.
"Miley's stylist dressed him for that event, and they had his stuff, so I took it home," she explained. "Justin was my first love." Read more Omg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here