Tuesday 2 April 2013

Katy Perry Jets To Africa, While John Mayer Chats To Ellen DeGeneres About The Couple's Sudden Split.


According to Omg!, Katy kept her head down low as she arrived at the airport, getting ready to apparently fly out to Africa for a holiday with her sister.

The 28-year-old kept things casual in jeans and a denim jacket - complete with leather sleeves - covering up her midriff in a long jersey top.

Staying close to her 'crew', Katy looked unfazed by the lurking paps, making her way through security, before tweeting: "Heading to AFRICA tonight, no joke."


Katy Perry didn't once smile for the paps as she left LA. Copyright [Splash]


Meanwhile, Katy's ex-boyfriend John was busy trying NOT to put his foot in it on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.

Ellen approached the topic carefully, telling John: "The last time I saw you. You were at the Grammy’s. You were sitting on the same row as Portia and I with Katy. 

"And, I know Katy, as she is a good friend as well, and I know that since then you’re not together any more."

John simply replied with, "correct".
John Mayer opened up to Ellen DeGeneres about his split from Katy Perry. Copyright [Splash]



Clearly feeling the 'don't push me boundaries', Ellen continued: "And, I just want to say I love you and my thoughts are with you. It’s nobody's business but..."

John replied: "Thank you. Listen, it was a very private relationship going in. It was a private relationship during and it’s a private relationship, still.
"I can understand asking the question based on some previous answers I have given but I have finally learned how to put the wall between one thing and the other.
"I’ve been much happier since then. I’m on the same journey as everyone else. Coupling is a tricky thing."


The original News on Uk. omg. yahoo, read more >>>>> omg! yahoo.

By  | the bike shed – 3 hours ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here