Tuesday 19 March 2013

Selena Gomez Boasts that she made ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber cry on David Letterman, says she's officially single

Selena Gomez looked proud of her dig at Justin Bieber, laughing with David Letterman. Copyright [David Letterm …

Despite having kept tight-lipped following the couple's split so far, she's finally caved and dished a minor piece of dirt - boasting that she made him cry.

Selena first confirmed that she is officially single following their split and isn't dating "yet" - but is clearly happier than ever - adding: "I'm single. I'm so good."

She then took a subtle swipe at her ex when David said he had previously made the singer cry on his show.

David revealed: "Now, the last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation and he said something and I said something, and then he said something and I said something, and I made him cry."





source:uk.omg.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here