Saturday 2 March 2013

David Beckham has revealed one of his biggest regrets as a father – letting his son support Arsenal.


Beckham's eldest kid Brooklyn, is a fan of the Gunners even though everyone else in the family are Manchester United fans and Brooklyn trains with London rivals Chelsea.
"I have two sons who support Manchester United and one of them is an Arsenal fan," Beckham told French sports daily L'Equipe.
"By the way, I do not know how I let this happen!"
The 37-year-old said however that all three of his sons are now supporters of Paris St -Germain and has spoken of his joy at being able to play in front of his children.
"They always become fans of the teams where I play, so now they are supporters of PSG," he said.
"To be honest, one of the greatest joys of my career has been being able to live this life as a professional player with my children over the past decade. Read more >>>> eurosport

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here