Tuesday 5 March 2013

It Is Fine For Her To Make Mistakes: Kristen Stewart’s mum defends her cheating on Robert Pattinson


Kristen Stewart's mum has come to her defence. Copyright [Wenn]








The 22-year-old actress admitted cheating on last July with married director Rupert Saunders.


 The mother, Jules has now spoken out about her daughter, admitting that she thinks it is fine for Kristen to make mistakes.
According to omg, she told SuicideGirls: "Well I tried to raise my kids…I didn't raise them to be children, I raised them to be adults.
That is a concept that might be lost on a lot of people. I also tried to make them understand that it's OK to make mistakes, so don't be afraid to have a go at doing something different.
And in that vein of 'I'm interested in this, let's try it, let's see what happens,' my kids have always been the first ones on the line ready to have a go at something different.“And it's OK to fail, because that's how you learn, when you fail."
Kristen and Rob have allegedly split again. Copyright [getty]
Following a brief break up from Robert Pattinson last year Kristen Stewart was eventually forgiven by her Twilight co-star.
However, the two are now rumored to have broken up again with sources claiming that they will be announcing their split following the DVD release of Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here