Sunday 31 March 2013

Kourtney Kardashian Considers Being Khloe Kardashian's Surrogate


Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian promote 'Dollhouse' at Barnes & Noble on November 16, 2011 in New York City.
Kourtney Kardashian will do just about anything to help a family member in need. In the March 31 episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, the 33-year-old mother of two asks her partner Scott Disick if he would support her offer to become a surrogate for her younger sister Khloe Kardashian.
(Earlier in the episode, 28-year-old Khloe told family members about her struggle to start a family with husband Lamar Odom. "I don't ovulate, and now my uterus lining isn't thick enough and I have to take pills to make my  uterus lining thicker," the X Factor co-host shared. "If that doesn't get thicker, then I cannot carry a baby.")


"You're telling me you want to get pregnant, carry a child and give it to Khloe?" Disick asks. "It would be her child with Lamar," Kourtney explains.


Read more: Usweekly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here