Friday 27 February 2015

New Today: Should We Do It The Old Ways Or Nay?


I do not know how this is going to sound. I am not the type that condemns things. I do not care about how you dress or what you do with your image, I feel like you only owe yourself an explanation. However, few days ago something happened that took me back to when I was younger, then we were told that as a lady it is inappropriate to wear jeans. The elders then had an excuse for this but it didn't make sense.
Yes so, few days ago I was at a campus ministry program and it happened that my sit was with some guys. One thing I noticed guys do not have is the gift of hiding their reactions around ladies. So it was time for the Choir to minister, they were all ladies by they way and as soon as we all got up to sing, these guys won't even be bothered reading the songs lyrics from the screen and maybe they did
know the song but their eyes were on the ladies. They kept talking and whispering that made the whole thing obvious. I then looked at the ladies and I realized they were all on jeans (figure flattery jeans). So for that moment I could blame the guys even though I knew it wasn't the right place for them to do such. However, I asked myself, do you think if these ladies weren't putting on jeans things like this would not have happened? I mean, if they were all wearing long skirts that someone can hardly see a thing will these guys lose their concentrations ?. This is a general case and I think guys are only attracted to what they see. I think if we ladies are more covered maybe not exactly like the one days but a bit more covered from how we now, sex will not be this glorified. This is just what I think, what do you think?.

1 comment:

  1. for ur music streaming and download pls click on my weblink

    ReplyDelete

Comment here