Thursday 26 February 2015

Mercy Johnson's Movie Premiere: Thy Will Be Done.


The movie ''Thy Will be Done'', was premièred at the BFI IMAX yesterday in London. I must say the turn up was good, I was there myself to experience what a premier of an African Movie is like. The  Nollywood industry is really improving and we need to encourage them more.
 To cut my story short, check the pictures below. The pictures are not perfect but not so disappointing.

Chief Gabriellgbinedion





















3 comments:

  1. I was at this premiere and I'm glad I went. It was so much fun. The movie was fantastic. Obi Emenloye did not dissapoint at all. The cinematography was fantastic, the movie was entralling and captivating, the punch lines were perfect, nothing cheesy about it all all. the actors and actresses delivered.


    It was a great night and I had a great deal of fun. the stars and celebrities all came out in droves to support their own and mingled with fans the entire evening. Pictures do not lie. *Sticking my tongue out at all of you who did not attend*

    Thy Will Be Done is a 'Must See' movie in 2015. One to certainly watch out for. Calabar Gal says so!!! Movie review coming up soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Adeola - I saw you there!! I'm glad you had as much fun as I did at the event...

    ReplyDelete

Comment here