Friday 26 July 2013

Nicki Minaj Will You Marry Me?: DJ Khaled Proposed Via Online Video.

This is an encouragement to those people hiding their feelings. DJ Khaled is one brave man as he proposed to Nicki Minaj via a video online with the help of MTV. The 37 year old record producer proposed with $500,000 Diamond ring.


"I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine. The only reason I'm not telling you this face to face is because I know that you're busy. You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you. You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand... but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me. I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you. I been working hard to get this ring... Nicki Minaj... will you marry me?'
The Video



However, Nicki hasn't replied yet. But we are so curious, do you think she will say yes or if you are in her shoe? what would you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here