Wednesday 17 July 2013

Kim Kardashian Talks Motherhood and Also Thanks Her Fans


Kim who has been out of the public eye as she and her rapper beau care for their new daughter, Nori, posted a note on her official website entitled, "Thank You";  in the post she explains what she has been upto in the past few weeks;

"These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life. I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family," wrote Kardashian. "I've been reading all of your messages and want to thank you all for your sweet thoughts and best wishes. It truly means everything to me. I am so blessed to have the support of my family and fans in this beautiful moment. Xo."

awww..... what a sweet post (oh yeah I tasted it .) ) 

But who would believe Kim can stay out of the public eye for this long?? hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here