Friday 5 July 2013

Cheryl Cole Massive Twitter Rant About Polly Hudson's Article


The article in question, published on The Mirror's website, is a pretty scathing attack on Cheryl which attempts to explain why she'd be so much happier if she wasn't famous.

The article gets straight to its (pretty mean) point, saying: "C
heryl Nosurname had the most depressing 30th birthday in the history of celebrations, didn’t she?"

Cheryl then took to Twitter to have her say - and she did NOT hold back.

The singer, who celebrated her 30th birthday on Sunday, said: "Meow.. Who exactly was my party depressing for? yourself? sitting behind your little computer watching Instagram.. aww!! Well I really don't know where to start with this one I have to say! Cats got my tongue (no pun intended) I am actually dumbfounded reading your nasty bitter horrible incredibly inaccurate and misinformed article!"

Cheryl continued: "Is this what you have been resorted to??! i feel bad for you. You literally have NO correct detail other than the 4 or 5 people you were able to identify from the"Instagram" pictures! Really?!! Smh. It's embarrassing."

"I have no idea why or where your nastiness has suddenly come from as you have only ever kissed my a**e to my face.. I won't bother myself with handing you any correct information or facts as I feel that is a part of YOUR job you seriously need to work on.. Good luck with that #bitterbilly #saucerofmilkforPolly."

She then concluded her rant with a reference to Simon Cowell's birthday gift to her - an area of land in Scotland which comes with a title: "… Ps.. Pollynopals it's Lady Cheryl nosurname to you!!"




The original article first published on Yahoo Omg!, Titled, ''Cheryl Cole has massive Twitter rant about Polly Hudson's 'nasty, bitter and horrible' article, EEK''.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here