Tuesday 2 July 2013

Watch Out Amanda Bynes Might Call You ''Ugly'' Soon: Here Are The Celebrities She Called Ugly.

Amand Bynes: ''The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I dont look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that a webbing in between my eyes...I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore!''. She actually considered herself a hero for suffering with the nose for 27 years.




 Amanda Bynes tweet to Hyland's boyfriend (Matt Prokop): ''your girlfriend has an ugly face like you...I like her ugly face! She isn't as pretty as me! You need to put up two comparable professional photos! She's not a model I am!!!

Sarah Hyland: ''So me and @mattpro13 have officialy made it. @AmandaBynes called us ugly! ''blessed''


Lance Bass spoke to Mark and Mercedes show ''Im actually really scared for her, and I hope someone is able to get her the help she needs.''

Amanda Bynes: ''I ignored Lance Bass on twitter and now he is saying I have a mental illness, Sorry you're an ugly ex boy band member with no talent or career''.


Amanda Bynes (alongside a photo of Jay-Z): ''Ugly face''
Jay-Z: Nothing but he continues to be a millionaire


Amanda Bynes: ''@rihanna Chris Brown beat you because you're pretty enough...I met ugly face in person! Uaren't pretty u know it!''

Rihanna tweeted: ''Ya see what happens when they cancel Intervention?''

Read more >>>E!online

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here