Monday 6 May 2013

Beyonce Brings Blue Ivy Out on Stage at London Concert.


Beyonce brought her daughter Blue Ivy on stage during her concert at the O2 arena in London on saturday.
Blue Ivy who was at the front role watching was later brought on stage by her super-star mum, wearing a white dress and a big headphones.
 In an interview with ABC News,  Beyonce said "I am very protective'', 
"I just want to make sure that [Blue Ivy] can have a healthy, safe, normal life. ... In the back of my mind, she's my priority. And life is completely different now."

Kim Kardashian Shared pictures of Mrs Carter's backstage
She also revealed if she would like to have more children in the future

“I would like more children," she says. "I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange Knowles.]”
"I feel really, really just lucky that I can still do what I love, and now have a way bigger meaning," the "Love on Top" singer continues. "And that's to be her mother."
Beyonce is such a proud mum and we love that! or what do you all think?



This article was first published on Omg.yahoo.com, titled ''Beyonce Brings Blue Ivy Out on Stage at London Concert, Reveals She Wants More Kids''.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here