Tuesday 5 November 2013

Wande Coal's Baby Face producer Shizzi Releases Statement.

OK Hadeworld readers, the story of stolen song is not over yet. Well you guys know I won't fail to bring the gist. The latest now is that the producer of Wande Coal's Baby Face song which Donjazzy claimed was stolen from him,Sheyi 'Shizzi' Akerele, has released a statement. Read below;


''I have heard and seen some folks rants about me stealing production credit for Wande Coal's new single "Baby Face" and I would like to clarify this issue. I was only doing my job by making the beat for Wande and that's what I did. I don't see any reason why people should jump into quick conclusions without taking their time to really dig into the matter for facts.
Two years back, I remember I created a demo for Wande Coal's "Shawty Go Low" and someone else took the credits. I was in shock because I had plans to finish the song with Wande and was hoping it would be released as a single which I produced. Here is the link to the original version of "Go Low"
Sigh , so who do we believe now?? leave your comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here