Tuesday 12 November 2013

Funny: Justin Bieber's Brazilian hook-up Tati Neves Weird Talk About Night With Him

Brazilian bodybuilder Tati Neves has overcome her shyness about her night spent in Justin Bieber's hotel room - and has started spilling about his sexual prowess according to OMG Yahoo.



 She told The Sun: ''Take it from me, he’s well-endowed and very good in bed.''
Clearly not ready to leave it after that bombshell, Tati continued: ''A man must know what to do to make me happy. Justin did all that and more.''

According to Tati the couple did the deed twice, with Justin even calling her and asking to come back the very next morning.

She said: ''I didn’t because I was exhausted. I just didn’t have the strength. Justin has so much stamina.''

''He was really polite to me and gentle – surprisingly very mature for his age.

“He moved in close and nuzzled into my neck, then kissed me gently just below my ear. He said, ‘You’re not in a hurry tonight are you?’.
This babe is just ranting. It is so obvious she lying or what do you all think?? leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here