Sunday 11 August 2013

Tonto Dikeh On Her Suicide Attempt

According to lindaikeji, Tonto Dikeh tried to kill herself few weeks ago but all thanks to her friends who were on time. Below is what she shared on her instagram page;



"WokeUp happy n decided to share diz***I've bin here b4 n I can tell u we stronger Dan our problemz/painz/Etc**That day I realized SUICIDE iz for COWARDZ**if u've gat no1 to talk to like mii I suggezt u strt wit GOD,diz shitzzzz crazy(world) but it iz Ourz dnt leave it in SHAME,ILOVEU"---Tonto Dikeh




What I really have to say is that, CYBER BULLYING is really a bad thing. It is another way of killing other people. People should  be careful of any comment they make on social networks. Because they are celebrities doesn't mean that bad comments dont get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here