Friday 28 June 2013

Rapper Muna Left RMG.

Muna says she is no longer with her management company RMG by Ayo Shonaiya. In a recent interview with Charles Mgbolu of The Vanguard Newspapers, Muna said she left the company because she wants to be independent. 
Muna and Ayo

 She said I needed to become a little bit more independent and you know one needs to grow. I have learnt how to handle things on my own and become responsible. It was something I needed to do because one cannot continue to be under someone’s wings forever. There comes a time when you have to spread you own wings and fly‘, she explained. I left RMG because I needed to start up my own thing; there was nothing more to it.

Muna now has a new record label called 'No Koncience'. This record label was where she released her new single 'No Tomorrow' listen here. However, she and Ayo Shonaiya are still friends 'I have no issues whatsoever with RMG’, Muna said


Artists and record labels parting ways these days tho. Does anyone know why? let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here