Sunday 24 February 2013

Simon Cowell confirms split from Carmen Electra


Simon Cowell has confirmed that he has split from Carmen Electra. Copyright [Wenn]
The 53-year-old X Factor mogul confirmed the split today from the 40-year-old actress who served as a guest judge on the 2012 series of Britain’s Got Talent according to Omg!.
He told the Sunday People: "I'm now a single man. We spent time together and she is so much fun. But I'd like to find a girlfriend.
"I do particularly like British women but I haven't got my eye on anyone."
Self confessed workaholic Simon also admitted that thanks to his busy schedule- which includes judging The X Factor USA, Britain’s Got Talent and managing relatively well known boy band One Direction- being in a relationship can be tricky.
He continued: "I'm lucky that I have a lot of good people around me. That's very important, especially when you do what I do.
"I'm happy but I would like a girlfriend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here